Friday, April 15, 2022

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll be able to keep up on our stories and my brain swirls in the place it all started here years ago. I realize that I'm talking like I have an audience when in reality I wonder how many actually still read blogs and not just use the social media apps on their phones. To be honest I miss the old days and really understand what my elders were talking about all those years growing up. 

Anywho IF you are reading this HI! I'll update you slowly on all the things Koeppen Family slowly- Dude there has been so much that has happened since the last real sharing on this blog but here is a really fast share of a few things. This one time... 

August 30, 2021 Mr.K and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. We've been thru hell and back many times but here we are holding hands and loving each more than we thought possible 20 years ago. And we are totally high fiving and proud that despite all the neagtive nellies telling us we'll never make it and the odds were stacked against us we made it and look forward to the future. 

I now have 2 adult children- I still don't feel old enough to have adult children but my momma souveniers will tell you otherwise because all 3 have left me with some awesomeness that will never let me forget i carried and birthed them. 
Speaking of 3 kids we have only have 1 child left in K12 and she's a sophmore. 

We have a small herd of quarter horses that I absolutely love. I sustained a pretty bad injury last year but I'm here and can't wait to jump back in the saddle again-currently mother nature has other plans and Michigan is shitastic weather wise. 

I have a gig that I love and it's taken me to so many new places where I've met lots of new friends! Next week I'm off on an adventure with My Dora-my soul sister. We're headed to DC so if you have tips or must do/sees please share with me. 

oh i have so much to share and so many to introduce y'all but for now I have to run to get ready for Friday Night Lights at the softball field watching my favorite catcher AEK. Have a Fantastic Friday! ~MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...