I have been having computer troubles lately too which is really getting to me. I was hoping my whining would get Louis to get me a new one but no luck lol he fixed something on here so it works better but it's still not the same. Wish I had that magic snap in my fingers that would fix everything. hmm what else is happening here let me think.....
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Totally AWESOME!!!!
So I have some awesome news I made the design team at
it is a wonderful new store I am so excited to be a part of the DT there!I got this cool goodie box in the mail from Erica and alls i can say is wow love the stuff I got I need to take a pic so I will do that later today. Oh and did ya see I finally got a couple comments so someone really does read this little blog of me.
I have been having computer troubles lately too which is really getting to me. I was hoping my whining would get Louis to get me a new one but no luck lol he fixed something on here so it works better but it's still not the same. Wish I had that magic snap in my fingers that would fix everything. hmm what else is happening here let me think.....
I have been having computer troubles lately too which is really getting to me. I was hoping my whining would get Louis to get me a new one but no luck lol he fixed something on here so it works better but it's still not the same. Wish I had that magic snap in my fingers that would fix everything. hmm what else is happening here let me think.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This One Time... HI
Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...
-
Hey, Howdy, Hello!! If you've been hopping along the American Crafts Blog Hop and you've come here from Lilith Eeckles blog then yo...
-
If you landed here from Leah Farquharson blog welcome! If you're one of my blog reader hey, howdy, hey! If you happened here by cha...
2 comments:
Congrats on the great news!! =)
CONGRATS !!
Post a Comment