Thursday, May 15, 2008
Still here still scrapping still being a momma jsut so busy with everyday life. have some great ideas in mind for the upcoming weeks scrapping adventures. My week in the life of project is giong good. Have I shared I am designing a mini album for Your Scrapbook Stash? I am so pysched about it so much fun. Took a trip with Teagans class to the Zoo today was awesome! Dr appointments with mav yesterday we got good and bad news but I am ok with it all. Will share more later in a hurry today. have a good one~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This One Time... HI
Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...
-
Hey, Howdy, Hello!! If you've been hopping along the American Crafts Blog Hop and you've come here from Lilith Eeckles blog then yo...
-
If you landed here from Leah Farquharson blog welcome! If you're one of my blog reader hey, howdy, hey! If you happened here by cha...
No comments:
Post a Comment