Friday, October 08, 2010

I created this...


I created this layout for my friend Kirsty Wiseman's Wednesday night online crop. Love listening to her she's a hoot and so very talented!! This layout is about teen love yes you know the real deal or at least that's what they think goofy kids(shaking my head with a big smile on this face teens lol)! It's my teenie bopper Jessie and her main squeeze. We took the photos here in town last weekend I'm lovin how they turned out. The layout uses Studio Calico's September Kit "Back 40" which is still available HERE.

hope y'all have a great weekend it's looking like its going to be Grand here. ~


PS. Bettyann if you see this THANK YOU so very much for your sweet comment the other day!!!

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...