Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Last minute sneak of He Said, She Said

Well my mojo finally made an appearance yesterday after looking at and pushing this beautiful kit around a million times. As of 2pm today I have created 6 layouts hoping for more. If you would like to know what I worked with this month here is the list: He Said, She Said(Main), His(addon), Stamp Sub Stamps, and I had pieces from Hers(addon)& Compromise(addon pp).

and now on to my sneaks......................















 Starting at 8 PM EST, we'll be chatting it up at Cocoa Daisy's Reveal of our September kit, He Said She Said. The kit, add ons, and gallery go live at 9 PM EST.

~MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...