DAY 1
Saturday, January 18, 2014
California in Pictures Part 1
Last week I went to the sunny state to soak in some vitamin D, see friends, sight see, and go to CHA. Here are some photos from my trip. I will go into longer detail in a later post. I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked but I think I was just so happy living in the moment.
~Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This One Time... HI
Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...
-
Hey, Howdy, Hello!! If you've been hopping along the American Crafts Blog Hop and you've come here from Lilith Eeckles blog then yo...
-
If you landed here from Leah Farquharson blog welcome! If you're one of my blog reader hey, howdy, hey! If you happened here by cha...
2 comments:
Hope you had fun at CHA!
Wow, have fun ^_^
Post a Comment