Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Scrapper

Hey y'all! Hope you are having a good weekend! I had some fun posts planned for Thursday and Friday but the killer migraine along with it's partner nausea took over and the posting just wasn't happening.Sorry.  Thought I would share a few more layouts with you today.

This first layout was created for the October Afternoon Thursday Sketch that was created by Amy Heller. I filled in with her this week and I love this layout. I stamped the most I've ever stamped GASP. I love the triangles right now. Simple and fun! My new favorite. 


Second not the best photo of the layout but it's what I got before it was sent off to appear on HSN. This is my fabulous friend Lisa and I. I love how this one turned out. Lots of October Afternoon and Epiphany Crafts on this one.   


Last is the Green layout. This was created when I partnered up with Jill Sprott on the OA blog for the 17th Monday challenge which was to create a layout using green. I kinda like this one. The story has nothing to do with the photos at all but about travel and how I'll be happy, smiling when I finally visit Europe. 


Lots of layers is my thing right now along with basic shapes. Nuttin fancy :) 
Thanks for stopping by! 



5 comments:

lisa said...

Love those LO's MrsK. I always get sick with my migraines too
: (
Not good. Hugs xx

Lisa said...

Super cute! Especially the girl in the middle layout. Lol! Love you, my friend! Your scrappiness is so inspirational! Always love what you create! <3

Nicole Nowosad said...

Love these all Mandy!

jbonomo said...

Fabulous layouts! Love OA; the bottom layout (green) has washi tape or stamp along the bottom of the layout? Sorry to hear about the migraines.....I've had those- debilitating. Hope you feel better.

mk said...

Mandy...loving all of these layouts...but that triangle one is amazing!!!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...