Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's April

So many things in the month of April

April is Autism Awareness month check out all the happenings here Autism Speaks also ALi Edwards raised over $48,000 with her 6 Degrees badge for Autism Speaks you are still able to donate so please do. Technique Tuesday put together a stamp set with proceeds benefiting Autism Speaks. Check them out here:
Pieces of the Puzzle
Spring Break this week and it's tough cause Mav was out all last week with the sickness so he is all off not with not goign to school 2 weeks in a row.
My Silver Birhtday on the 18th I am excited abotu my Birthday this year not sure why but I am. I guess this year is different for me I am Happy with life.I do have to admit that I am goign to be sad and will shed a few tears during my Birthdya and the weekend following because Ali Edwards will be 3 hours away from me in Detroit yes finally she is in my neck of the woods but I don't even get to meet her. Financialy I just can't attend CKU this year I hope to next year.I really want to meet Ali and tell her thank you in person. Louis asked me what would you say to her if you meet her in person? My response was I don't really know except thank you for all she does for Autism Awareness it is because of her and another scrapbooker that we looked into the whole Autism thing with Mav and I would thank her for helping me become my own artist finding the real me.ok now i am rambling alot lol
Grandmas Birthday is today the 3rd. Grams is 40 years older then I am so it's kinda a special month for the 2 of us.
A Wedding Reception my cousin got married I had no clue lol.
Design Team stuff to be done got some great Sassafrass Lass goodies from Your Scrapbook Stash to work with this month.
I also uploaded a couple layouts to the SNC gallery using SEI Such A Boy line.
well I have been on here awhile trying to update my little site and Louis will be home in a few for lunch so toodles for now~

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...