Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hello December

December is a busy busy month for us. We have Dr appointments,testing,Brownie Scouts,Parade,Moving,Louis goes out of town for akmost a week and Christmas.
I do have a favor to ask you please say a little payer or send some good thought our way for Mav tomorrow December 5th he is having another MRI on his brain he will be put under general anesthesia. I'm nervous and all the memories of what we went through last year flashing back in my head scary.I truely appreciate your thoughts and prayers.Thank You!!
I am on the December Daily adventure can't say I am putting it all together in the book every day but I have the photos and the daily happenings/thoughts all wrote down. Maybe I can post the first few pages while we are waiting at the hospital tomorrow the nurse informed me they have WIFI.Also I have been asked to make a few Christmas gifts for some people which is pretty cool. I made a Garland Hanging thing that said Let it Snow was really cute a mom from the kiddies school bought it from me.(Sweet)Have a few other things I'm thinking about doing this Holiday season but not sure if they will all get done with all that is going on in life right now.
Ok have a great day will post soon with some photos.
Peace

1 comment:

MichelleStrachan said...

Hi Mandy. Just randomly decided to check in with you. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...