Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Stash Happenins

Just wanted to let you all know what is going on over at Your Scrapbook Stash right now.

Current Promotions & Contests
Basic Grey Contest - Please see the Gallery to find out how you can win the NEW Basic Grey before it ships to stores! Deadline extended til March 15th.

Technique Tuesday collector stamp set. Spend $35.00 or more on Technique Tuesday stamps and receive a limited edition collector set designed by Ali Edwards. Quantities are limited. - Only 1 left! (I got this set and let me tell ya it's awesome!!!)

SALE - Check back each week as we discount more items in the store!

Free Shipping on all orders over $50.00. (US Orders only)

Orders totaling $50.00 or more will receive a $5.00 Gift Certificate to use in the store.

Would you like to Guest Design for the Stash Store?More info in the Gallery and here at Your Scrapbook Stash homepage.

And as always check the BLOG for more happenings too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have to Check it out!
TFS!!!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...