Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ella Publishing Week 6

Yes its already week 6 of the Ella Publishings 6 weeks of sketches blog challenge I have had a lot of fun creating layouts these past 6 weeks. I've been able to dabble into the digi world a little more fun stuff if you haven't tried you should.

Here is the sketch from this week

and here is my take on the sketch

Thanks for stopping by. I have more to share tomorrow or Friday morning. I created 2 layouts the other night that I think I really really love. I've been scrapping a bit when I haven't been snuggled up in bed. 5 weeks till surgery day and I'll be feeling better which means less time in bed and more time to create woot woot!!!

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...