Thursday, May 27, 2010
Today I'm....
Just hanging out with the turd bird Miss A. Oh this child is a hoot she can say some crazy things like: "Your givin me a brain drain".I'm getting the "Mom watch this.." x1000000 & can I have candy please??8am umm let me think NO!She's also humming tunes from the Twilight movie soundtrack it's cute! Today is the last day of just us since the Bigs get out of school tomorrow at 11:55am. this year has went by way too fast. Oh have to share we got an invite to the awards/honors assembly last week telling us to be there or be square cause Teagan is getting something so cool and proud of her!!I have no clue what it is so I shall share tomorrow after i find out.Anywhoo just a hi and sorry for no pic on the dinosaur computer this morning and all the pics are on the laptop. Have a great day!!! toodles~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This One Time... HI
Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...
-
Hey, Howdy, Hello!! If you've been hopping along the American Crafts Blog Hop and you've come here from Lilith Eeckles blog then yo...
-
If you landed here from Leah Farquharson blog welcome! If you're one of my blog reader hey, howdy, hey! If you happened here by cha...
1 comment:
I love your new pages, Mandy! And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
Post a Comment