Sunday, October 10, 2010

One of those days..



Notta lot to say but on days like this I look at this photo of the Dude I smile and the giggles escape. He's so cool! Today Autism Speaks wanted those living with Autism to share their life because of the date 10-10-10 i don't really get it so Mr.K and I chatted we decided that today is no different for us then any other day just because this 10 10 10 thing won't happen for another 100 years it doesn't change our today or tomorrow with Autism it is and will be the same just like Mav will always be Mav and he will be living with Autism no matter what the date is!


PS to any teachers reading this yes I realize i often use run on sentences I'm sorry my thoughts just spill out that way.

~

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...