Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Real quick..maybe not too quick


Poor Miss A woke up with a swollen eye this morning.Looks like I'll be calling the doctor later today I'm pretty sure it's pink eye. She's quarantined in my bedroom for the day watching TV and her meals being slid under the door. Ha just kidding about that last bit but she is being waited on by me so that the rest of the house doesn't get it. I really don't think a Dude in casts that is already not a happy camper would be too thrilled if he got pink eye too. Nah I'm betting not. Gma and Gpa are coming up to watch the kids so I can go to Teagans conference today. Hopefully they'll stay when I meet them at the door to tell them about Avery or the Teacher might get stood up not really I'm not that type of person. i'm seriously not happy with school right now we've been having some issues and then yesterday ugh so not happy with them. Teagan came home yesterday bouncing with a big smile on her face and said mom guess what it finally happened! huh? I got an award at the assembly the citizenship award mom!!!my heart sank I wasn't there but all the other moms were. I wanted to cry cause I'm so proud of my girl she is doing awesome in school even with all that has happened in this house since December. The school usually sends home a note telling parents its a surprise dahdahdah come see your kid along with the rest of the school. ugh upset. I then told her how sorry I was that I wasn't there because I didn't know about it.She says nuhuh mom you were there i thought i saw you nope not your momma girlie. she says It's ok mom really it is. I take this mom thing serious when I hatched Teagan out that night in September 2002 and we decided I would be a stay home mom I vowed I would be there for it all, I would be the happy face in the crowd, I would be the one she calls when she's sick, I would be the secret keeper, I would be there to see her thru,I would be the hand she holds, I would be there to pick up the pieces when someone else breaks her, I simply would be there and yesterday I was not ,it hurt. She was ook with it though she came over gave me a big ol hug told me maybe next time and that she was ok. My girl is very mature for her 8 years of life. Love that girl! ok I'm off lots to do. I might be back later with a share but if not you'll see something tomorrow from me. Have a great day!

5 comments:

NormalToEatPB said...

You are such an awesome mother :)

Donna said...

what a great mom you are. and that card is wicked pretty.

Sabr said...

poor thing! I hope she feels better soon! love your card, can't wait to use that stamp!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card! Sorry you have a sick little one, that is no fun!

Gina Lideros said...

oh no! Hope the pink eye goes away soon! I really like your card :)

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...