Monday, June 13, 2011

JBS Guest Star

So excited to share that I am a guest star over on the JBS Inspiration Blog! I couldn't believe it when I got the email from Betsy asking if I'd like to be a guest star... that was a no brainer answer for me UM heck yes I love JBS! I even got to meet Jenni this past May I have to say she is pretty cool!I had so much fun creating with the new Haven line its a must have in my book! Thanks again Jenni and the JBS crew for this awesome opportunity!!Another check mark on the bucket list for this girl.


Here are some close-ups of the projects over on the JBS Blog.




Thanks for stopping by! I have more fun stuff to share this week too so be sure to come back.


Mandy

6 comments:

Mandie said...

AWESOME, mandy!!!!!!!! :)

Emily Pitts said...

mandy, you are mega talented. i adore what you did with the JBS stuff, just wow! congrats :) that's really exciting.

Curlywiggles said...

YAY Mandy, go you! Loved your projects, especially the layout about you, the title was so cool. And where did you find those doilies? I've never seen prettier!

Gina Lideros said...

oooh more awesomeness. Congrats on the JBS guest star. You rock Mandy!!!

Kim said...

totally totally totally cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

I love everything you did Mandy! you are so very talented!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...