Friday, September 21, 2012

Where I've been...

In here 
















(sorry for crappy photo of only part of the room but my camera card & computer have a love hate relationship right now and decided not to work for me).


some of you remember I had my own scraproom when we moved to the new house it was a pretty space. It was on the American Crafts blog last month you can see the post HERE. Well over Labor Day weekend Mr.K and I decided to do a little moving around and my scraproom went upstairs & our bedroom came down. I really love the new space even more than the old one. It has a big window and lots more light. I'll share more photos when I can get betters ones during the day. 

Where do you scrap? do you love your space? what would you have in your dream space?

Have a great weekend~MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...