Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Getting Geeked about Halloween

It's my favorite time of year fall and with fall comes one of my favorite holidays Halloween! We are getting geeked about Halloween this year. The kids get to finally have Halloween parties at school and will be dressing up. This will be their first year celebrating at school our old school didn't celebrate Halloween. We haven't got costumes picked out yet they are still narrowing their lists down. Mr.K & I might dress up too. We have decided that we are going to go trick or treating for a bit and then have our annual home Halloween party too. Excited!!
To get you in the Halloween mood here are a couple layouts I created using photos from Halloween's past.


And have you seen this awesome kit Bag of Bones by Cocoa Daisy? You can check it out HERE.


Do you love Halloween too?Do you dress up for Halloween?
Have a great day!MK

2 comments:

justem said...

Love it! Mirielle has now decided she wants to be Batman for Halloween. This was after she was unwavering for a month in her decision to be Mary from the Muppets. UGH. ;)

PS: Lip gloss rocks. You should wear it. ;)

Toilet Chants said...

Awwesome blog you have here

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...