Friday, October 26, 2012

Midway Crop & Navy Pier Sneaks

Are y'all ready for this? It's time for the Cocoa Daisy Midway Crop! I'm so excited! Join the Cocoa Daisy crew today at 4pm EST and continuing all weekend long for the annual fall crop. We'll have some great challenges, BINGO with Denise(you really want to get in on this it's a hoot!), lotsa chat, classes, and more. The Design Team have created all their projects with the fab November Navy Pier kit & Add-ons.  
and here are some sneaks of what I created for the challenges. I'll be creating more and chatting this evening
 Sharmaine's Challenge: The Man in the Flying Trapeze
My recipe challenge: Tickets, Bright Lights,& Cotton Candy
Lisa's Challenge: Music Inspiration

I hope to see you on the Cocoa Daisy Message Board cropping with us this weekend!
~MK


1 comment:

wiktoria krukwska said...

Hello mate great bllog post

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...