Tuesday, July 30, 2013

80 Days Revealed

I really loved the 80 Days kit and Addons by Cocoa Daisy. i ended up working with the main, Hong Kong, Calcutta, PP, and DITL kits. I have to say this is the first kit that I have used almost the entire box of goodies CD sent. So far I have 8 layouts done with more in mind for blog posts later in the month but for now I'll share 6 with you.

80 Days


If you're not a subscriber to the Cocoa Daisy kits no worries you have a chance to pick these great kits up when they go on sale to the general public at 12 am EST on the 1st of the month. 

toodles~MK

3 comments:

Danee said...

Your girls are so freakin' photogenic! Great pages as always. Nice to see you back in the blogosphere. I hope that means that your home life is easing up a tad.

Denise said...

amazing.
your skills are unparalleled.
I hate you. :)

Obat Sakit Tenggorakan said...

thank's for your information ! ^___^

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...