Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW October Afternoon Sneaks & a couple layouts

 OMG are y'all ready for the new OA releases? I just have to say I mighta danced around with a crazy smile on my face after opening the box. I had so much fun working with the new products and I know y'all will love them when you see them all. For now here is a sneak of Public Library & Treasure Map. psst...there's more to come too.


 Here is a little sneak of some of my projects all jumbled together.


Last week I had 2 posts on the October Afternoon blog one I shared a tutorial on how I create photo collages in PSE and the other a Sketch Challenge.You can see the full posts on the October Afternoon Blog but I'll share the layouts here today.

The PSE Tutorial: Summer '12

and the Sketch Challenge: Mater Pickin
Have a great day! MK

2 comments:

justem said...

Such cute stuff!! Loving the sneaks of your layouts...and the giant angled photo. Genius. :)

Lisa said...

These new lines look so fun! I love the idea of doing a bunch of inchie photos to wrap up summer, and your adorable sense of humor with titles like "Mater Pickin". You are just so awesome, Mrs. K! <3

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...