Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Guy Mav: October Afternoon Layout











 Last week I joined my friend Alex on the October Afternoon blog to create a layout based off this sketch she created.
Alex Gadji - October sketch
 I knew the sketch would totally work for me because a simple grid design is a go to design for me.  I did add some layers to make it a little more me. The new Daily Flash All Boy line was perfect to use with this silly photo of my Mav. I love all those fun squares and colors from this line.

Mandy's-LO-for-Alex's-challenge

And a close-up:

Have a thrilling Thursday! ~MK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Mandy! I love this page!!! Love that photo!!!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...