Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Sweater Weather Revealed


Howdy! thanks for your patience I think I know have to blog somewhat normal. It's different looking but I think it's alright. Change is good right? I guess but it's a little hard for a creature of habit.
Today I am going to share my layouts I created for the October 2013 Sweater Weather kit by Cocoa Daisy. I worked with the main kit, add-on1, and the DITL kit this month. I have to admit I did find this kit a little challenging and pushing me out of my comfort zone but in the end it all worked out and sometimes we all need a little extra push.
This first layout was created with the Cocoa Daisy Exclusive papers designed by my fantabulous and talented friend Stephanie Wheeler.
 The photos on this layout are from Teagan's Birthday this past week and the journaling on this layout includes some thoughts her dad and I on her big day.
This second layout is Teagan and Avery during Teagan's birthday photo shoot. It's crazy how much taller Teagan is than Avery and they are just 3.5yrs apart. I love this moment between them: holding hands, giggling, and dancing in the yard. 

Last but not least a fun layout created around this super awesome photo Mandy Kay Starner captured of me and Steph Wheeler during the Cocoa Daisy Crew get together in September. SO much fun!

Hope these layouts have inspired you! Thanks for stopping by! MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...