Sunday, November 10, 2013

1 hour packaging layout

I thought I would share one of my challenges from the Cocoa Daisy Crop last weekend. This was a 1hour challenge meaning the ladies had 1 hour to create a layout using 3 different types of packaging and then 20minutes to photography and upload to the CD gallery. It was a lot of fun.
I posted a teaser the week leading up to the crop to give the ladies some ideas of what not to throw away? Here are some of the items.
Glassine bags your kit embellishments come in Clear plastic from embellishments
Basic Grey or MME embellishment backing
stickers from your CD bags
the clear plastic baggies from embellishments etc.
whatever packaging you want to use go ahead and use it.

Here is what I started with:
a few examples of what I did with my packaging. 

Embossed the BG packaging for the background of my frame.

Stitched a shaker baggie out of an embelly baggie


Journaling on a Cocoa Diasy Stamp backing

Frame cut with my bigkick and Laina Lamb die but you could freehand it.

Stars cut from the Websters Pages packaging.

The layout again:

I hope I've inspired you to create something with packaging. Thanks for stopping by! MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...