Sunday, February 09, 2014

October Afternoon Creations

Here are a few of the projects i've created recently for October Afternoon. 

Their Snowdate
This was for a Monday Challenge based on using triangles on your project. I used mostly the Snapshots mini collection. I love the bright colors and that typed quote on the stripe paper. 


 Q
I think I have shared before that when I scrapbook and come across a background paper I want to use but it's really not working as I push around the page elements I add vellum and it totally ends up working how I thought it would. That's what I did with this page and I really like how it turned out. 


 In the Backyard...
So if you've been following my work or know me you know I love my big photos and sometimes those big photos have alot of white space so I like to combine my title and journaling for one big effect. I LOVE this alpha from the October Afternoon Travel Girl line it's such a fun font! 


Hopefully I've inspired you today with these 3 layouts! see you again very soon~MK

1 comment:

justem said...

So you know I'm like your biggest fan, right? ;) But seriously - that triangle layout? Insanely amazing.

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...