Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Creations

Hey! How goes it? Pretty crazy here too. End of school year is coming, I've been doing some traveling, planning more traveling, doing the get healthy thing, creating, and just living. I haven't shared a whole lot here lately so I thought I'd do that today.

First is this layout created for the crossover between Therm O Web and Ruby Rock-It. Of course I busted out my favorite Laina Lamb frame die and went for lots of layers.

 These 2 layouts were created with the fabulous Evalicious products! I'm stamping now for reals! Love the stamps and embellishments Eve has!


These last 2 were created for the October Afternoon Blog. Daily Mo was created with the awesome cut file Amy Heller created for the October Afternoon blog. You can find it HERE.
This one is just all about my boy Mav. Created with the OA All Boy line.



2 comments:

justem said...

DUDE. Stop being so awesome. Every single one of these is amazing!!!

Leanne said...

loving these LOs!!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...