Thursday, June 26, 2014

Right Now - Hip Kit Club

Hey y'all! Taking a minute from this busy crazy week to share this recent layout and tag created with the awesome June Hip Kit club kit. Having so much fun working with Kimberly and the design team over the. Love the kit they are totally up my alley every month. Really excited about July!!  

This layout was really simple and easy to create. I say that a lot I guess but I'm that kind of scraper it has to be simple and easy. 
 Usually we create a card and layout weekly for assignments but sometimes cards bewilder me and I can see you rolling your eyes now saying what? but seriously sometimes I just can't do the card thing so I opt for tags. I've always loved tags no matter how my style, love for layouts or minis etc has changed I've always loved creating tags. This week I decided forget the card I'm making a tag because the card just wasn't working for me. This tag was snap snap and done. You can see my blog post with 5 tips/tricks on the Hip Kit Club Blog.

Off to try to figure out how to get the girls new show to work online since we missed it the other night. wish me luck. 
~MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...