Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Today is Hump Day

Wednesday, Hump Day, The middle of the week a crappy day for Mandy! The bank messed up our account so I had to call and get that all figured out, come to find out the deposit they couldn't find was stuck in the night deposit box. One panicked, stressed out,crying Mandy later it's all ok.I did get a call that Teagan got into Head Start so she will be going to school in the fall which is wonderful the poor kid has been wanting to go to school for the last year and now she finally gets to. I had to go fill out the paper work this afternoon and now its all set she'll be at the same school Mav will be going to which will work out great for me since I'll be taking them.Louis took me out to dinner tonight since both of the big kids are with grandparents.Big kids lol that's so funny for me to say since they are still babies only 2 and 3 but they are my big kids compared to Avery.I'm going to scrap for a little while tonight and get up with Louis again in the morning and start early. I have been getting up at 5am the last few days and its great I feel better and seem to get a little more done and I also get some ME time too which is nice.

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...