Thursday, August 31, 2006

Good Things...

Yes good things are happening this week for Mandy and Family. My top 10 good things this week are:
1. Louis and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary on August 30th!
2. Mavrick got in our bed theother day ans said"My bed" oh it was so awesome to hear that!!
3. I got an email from Legacy Magazine requesting my A Moment Like This layout. So happy it is a dream to see my layout in the gloss.
4. The sound of my Kiddies giggling man that is music to this momma's ears!
5. I was one of the Top 10 Finalist for the ScrapHype Design Team, although I didn't make the team is was an honor to be among the wonderful ladies in the Top 10.
6. Teagan and I had a mommy daughter day on Monday it was all great till she had to have 4 shots then it was "why mommy why?" She had to have them for school.
7. My baby girl is toddling and crawling everywhere she is a doll.
8. Kisses from Louis
9. My internet friends and the Message Boards I visit.
10. Getting goodies in the mail oh man I love goodies!!

I have lots of MOJO this week so I have been creating like crazy love it when this happens.Lastnight I got 4 layotus done in less then an hour woohoo! I also found out early this wee that I made it to Round 5 in the Treasure Hunt on Treasured Scrapbooking. I submitted for a couple more Design Teams I am not holding my breath because I know some very talented ladies submitted also, I expect to get another one of those your work is great but please try again next time emails in a few days.Oh well keep pushing on right? YEP

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...