Friday, October 10, 2008

hello weekend

So glad the weekend I'd here going to work on my Week in the Life book I'm very excited about this.Sitting eating McDonalds with the kiddies while we wait our hour in between picking Mav up and dropping Tea off.
I created more minibooks lastnight and this morning I have been really inspired to create more lately which it awesome!will have to put pics of the books on later.
Going to gpa and gmas house tomorrow to pick out pumpkins in gpas patch he had almost 50 this year kids and I are all about Halloween this year woohoo.
Only 11 more days till Tea,myslef and Louis go see Taylor Swift in concert.Tea is geeked about it and it makes me smile hearing her sing the songs gonna be awesome fun.
Have a great weekend!
Peace

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...