Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Your Scrapbook Stash Design Team Search

Your Scrapbook Stash has an open spot on the Design Team if your interested here are the details and you have till October 31st.
Upload your projects HERE and send an email to admin@yourscrapbookstash.com with the following information: Username, First and Last name, email address and a link to your gallery. You can copy and paste the address bar of the gallery into your email.

I have been part of the YSS Design Team for 2 years now and I love it! Erica is a great person to design for she is open to all ideas, she carries great product, and she is awesome to her DT i look forward to my monthly package from her. SO here is the chance to be a part of this great DT apply if you have or haven't been on a DT before, if you've been published or not, if you live in the US or in another country just apply you know you want to. If you want fun this will be. Good Luck to all who apply!

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...