Sunday, November 09, 2008

Check this out

So excited Elle from Elle's Studio has put one of my mini books on her blog check it out http://ellesstudio.blogspot.com/ I was thrilled when Erica from YSS told me about Elle wanting to post the book last week so when I visited the blog tonight there it was.So cool! I was all smiles.Funny thing is I really wasn't sure anyone would like it after I created it but I guess I was wrong.My hubby was proud too(love that)Gma had to tell Gpa after I called her they were happy and funny,and my mom was happy to I think not sure they all get this whole scrapbooking thing.I'm a cheeser so I had to tell my fam I think its cool and how excited I was. I love Elle's products Thanks to Erica she sent me my first goods last year.thanks for letting me share.
I cleaned up my Scrapbook Space todat changed a little and just cleaned (it needed it) so look for some pics this week and jump over to the Your Scrapbook Stash Blog this week the Design Team will be posting our spaces where we create.Also Erica has a giveaway and sale going on.

Peace

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...