Wednesday, November 26, 2008

YSS Stuff

Hey all check out my gallery at YSS this month I did over 25 things this month and can you tell I'm giddy I haven't created that much in a month in a very long time.
Mandy's Gallery
Also wanted to share that Your Scrapbook Stash is having a Turkey Day Sale 25% off and all orders over $25 ship for free. Erica has some awesome stuff so hop on over and check it out.Your Scrapbook Stash Store I placed an order last week got my goodies for my December Daily and some other stuff Im working on seriously you'll be happy with any order you place with Erica she ships fast and the goodies are AWESOME!! OH and did I mention she is suppose to be getting all the new Ali Edwards stamps AHAHH heaven I got a peek at them and they are on my wishlist. K enough enabling check it out!!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...