Thursday, January 29, 2009

Earliest Childhood Memory

So I saw this challenge to share your earliest childhood memory from a fellow blogger and decided to share. Just to let you all know at the age of 9 I was kicked in the head by a horse I had to have emergency surgery to remove water and air on my brain and have my skull pulled out of my brain. After the truama to my head I wasn't effected in any way except I noticed I have lost a lot of my memory from my childhood and even in the past 15 years things aren't that easy to remember. I always have someone saying hey remember when we .... I get upset when I don't remember and have to tell them sorry I can't remember it.I do get some memory back when I see photos of my childhood. This all sounds bad huh? Its ok I'm ok with it so no sobbing. I think this is part of the reason I take a million photos and scrapbook.
Ok so now to a memory that I do have
I can remember my first pony I got at my moms house I was 6 I think he was jet black and his name was Buckshot. He was pretty but a real piece of work he always wanted to rare up and be a turd.I can remember being out on my grandparents farm riding around with my 3 cousins we all had ponies and they all lived right by my grandparents. We had a lot of fun racing our ponies trying to show off to one another, trying to get our ponies to do tricks and then getting in trouble. I always wanted my cousins ponies they were nice and easy to ride unlike my Buckshot who liked to rare.I did eventually get a wondeful horse that did everything that I wanted and more.Its kind of funny how close my cousins and I were back then and now we are all in our own lifes and barely see each other.Only one of us still rides horses.
I think this challenge has me thinking I'm going to sit down with my Gpa and Gma and mom so I can write down some more memories so I have them.

Are you up to sharing your childhood memory? I'd love to read about it so leave a comment if you do.
Off to create some more goodies today. Have a terrific Thursday!
Peace

1 comment:

Scrapthatpaper said...

It is sad that I do not really remember a lot of my childhood. Not because it is sad, but because I have so much more to focus on now as a mom. A few of my favorite memories - 1st grade learning the megalinapegalinaooperstinerdinerriner song while we made a stick doll. SO SO FUN! SHe was my favorite teacher ever.
4th grade - I had to sit with a girl (my neighbor) on the bus. SHe made me so made we faught. She hit me. I grabbed her hand and pinched it as hard as I could and made the top of it bleed. Yup I went to the office for the first and last time ever.. We ended up being best friends throughout my graduation.
Graduation all nighter - SO SO FUN! I wish Istill had those VHS tapes of me... I won 50 bucks!

MY FAVORITE member of younger years.. Running away with my boyfriend.. Not because I was a bitch, but because I wanted to teach my mom that just because I am a girl doesnt mean I am any different than my brothers. Long long story! We will have to talk about that one..

Now my favorite members are those of the birth of my kids..

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...