Sunday, February 15, 2009

What to do when your cooped up in a house full of sickies? Well of course scrapbook silly. Here are some things I created this weekend for the Fantastic February Valentines Day Challenge @ Scrapperie.
This is The Place(sketch challenge)
Know this.. I love
(Challenge use non people photo of wat you love)

best Daddy (ad challenge)

Love who? (challenge anti Valentines day card)
I do have a really cool 2 pager to share too but I am having issues with blogger and resizing so will have to try it later I'm tired of messing with it right now. thanks for taking a peak. Hope your having a great weekend! I have another day left to relax till we go back to our weekly routine of school and all the other hub bub.
~Peace

2 comments:

Stacy Cohen said...

I love these!!! You really rocked the challenges, Mandy!

Scrapthatpaper said...

O The I love is my favorite! !Beautiful beautiful!! :)

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...