Friday, March 20, 2009

oops I did it again...


get your mind out of the gutter lol. I kinda sound like Brittney don't I? so not in my school girl outfit just my jeans and my $3 shirt from Wally World ok ok I am getting to the did it again point I made another digi layout woot woot. I'm still figuring it all out as you can see .I am having fun and Louis is sitting here watching me the whole time commenting so it's been fun. I do need to get a few things done with the real stuff so I will be unglueing the fingers from the computer when I get done showing ya'll my new layout so without further ado her it is...
(Supplies: ShabbyPrincess kit, CKOTM Ali Edwards font)

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

So cute! I love the color of the paper with that photo. Just so fab! Great job!

Lisa said...

Woo Hoo! What a great digi layout! I am soooo intimidated by the cyber way of scrapping. I am going to have to suck it up and give it a try. Can't wait to see more digi-goodness from you!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...