Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who Knows

I responded to this post by Scarlet Namvong on Facebook but since I haven't got Facebook all figured out I thought I would post it here so here goes.....
The first five people to respond to this post (in the comments) will get something made by me.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:* I hope you will like what I make, but I can't guarantee it.* What I create will be just for you.* It will be done in 2009, but you won't know when.* You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something tangible... but perhaps not permanent. You will be able to touch it. You may also be able to taste it or smell it. You might possibly be able to hear it. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! Perhaps not even me.* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.Here's the fine print:In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note or blog entry of your own and make 5 things for 5 others.
Cool huh? Really I can make some neat stuff so common on you know you want to comment you'll be suprised at what you get.You might be asking hmm if I don't know when she's sending it how is she sending it? Well silly once there are 5 peeps that have commented I will find your email or you can email me your addy at mandy_koeppen@hotmail.com
Sounds like fun I'm excited!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So, am I the first to comment? I will have to just play along now, won't I? I was dropping in to let you know that you have officially been tagged. Yep, I did it to ya! Check out my blog for the details.

jaz lee said...

Hi Mandy,love your Foxy pagejust too cool! and OHHH!! what ure doing here is so fun!!!*wink*

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...