Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm excited to share this...

I'm one of the new Design Team members over at 3 Scrappy Boys .I'm excited to start this fun new adventure! The announcement was made last night you can read about it HERE .

Kids are off school this afternoon. oh thank you half days you are so kind to a momma of 4 said as I roll my eyes.The girls have already been squabbling, Mav is cooped up in my room on the comfy bed doing his thing, the teenie bopper is waiting for her boyfriend to come over to hang out , and me I'm just here smiling I think i may scrap this afternoon. Then Mr.K and I have date night and we're finally getting a new dishwasher WOOT WOOT!!

Miss A and I went "Treasure Hunting" this morning we found something I think is cool but I haven't taken a pic yet so you'll have to come back tomorrow to see it!

Ok y'all have an awesome weekend!
~

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Congratulations again Mandy!! So happy for you!!! :)

Aubree said...

Congrats on 3SB!

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the 3SB kits!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...