Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh Sweet...

SO I was going to come back Saturday right? Yes well plans got derailed by a let just say not so happy camper named Mr.K who got a hair up his butt and thought we needed to get out for the day whatever....Then Sunday and Monday and Tuesday sickness hit the house of K and of course Mr.K is out of town again this week so a sick momma gets to take care of sick little ones ugh! Fast forward to today Wednesday I was suppose to go on a field trip with Teagan but here I am because yes you guessed it 2 are still sick.Anywho I'm here have no fear with some stuff to share with y'all!
Some really exciting news my layout of Mav using the 3 Scrappy Boys November kit featuring Studio Calico was one of the winners for the 2 Peas in a Bucket Studio Calico product Challenge .Was over the moon to see that!!
3 Scrappy Boys is having an Anniversary Crop in honor of the one year anniversary of Heathers ownership! Chat, challenges and more can be found HERE.
I also won the new JBS line on Shimelle's blog oh so cool!I love JB's new line it's Beautiful and a must have for this gal!
Oh last but certainly not least I get to dust this sign off and use it again! Yes that right I had a couple layouts picked up by Scrapbook Trends for the April issue and the Embellish book.
*If your reading this please don't think I am bragging because I'm not I am just happy and excited about so many things right now. *

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats on your publications! That is awesome!! I have been sick this week too and home with sick kids. SO not fun being sick trying to take care of sick kids. I hope you are all feeling better SOON!!

Kim said...

YEAH Big congrats on the Submission, that 1st layout is just simply stunning

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...