Monday, January 03, 2011

3 Scrappy Boys DT Work

Here are the layouts I created with the 3 Scrappy Boys January 2011 Trio Kit. Loved this kit! I created 8 layouts and still have plenty left from the kit to make more. Most these layouts came together in less then an hour without the journaling. Ugh right now I am struggling with my handwritten journaling I guess I'm not diggin it and it just isn't pretty. Anyways here they are...

1. This layout I loved before I journaled on it now I'm not sure I like it. It was great I had great ideas then I slapped my writing down and ugh.

2. The Dude in 2004. He's so cute!
3. The Fam this was simple and easy like 15 minutes easy.

4. Around our house in December

5. Miss A this fall. The child is always on the go go go..I wish I had her energy.

6. Another shot from this fall. This one had to be changed up last minute because my sewing machine didn't cooperate so it went from 12x12 to 8.5x11.

7. Another simple less then 30minutes. I'm so happy we finally have a good photo of the 2 of us together. Love this paper!

8. The Fam again this one just came together . Love that stitched paper in the kit!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a looksie!
Oh I have picked my one little word for 2011 it's: Calm.

1 comment:

Aubree said...

Mandy, 8 gorgeous layouts with just one kit?!?! AMAZING!! Great work!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...