Friday, January 14, 2011

Girls Time on the Map


Here is the layout I made for the 3 Scrappy Boys newsletter using one of Becky Fleck's pagemaps.Becky is the guest designer this month at 3SB. I used the Jan Trio kit which is still available.This layout came together really quick and I love it. It doesn't get much better then a girls night out with Kort we have so much fun together. Thanks for stopping by!
Will updating later with the info on Mav's surgery we are 4 days away. If I could ask a favor please keep Mav in your thoughts and prayers he is really going to need all that he can get.Thank you! ok back later gotta go get the Bigs from school.

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...