Saturday, January 15, 2011

His Surgery


Hey all here is the update on Mav. He will be having reconstructive surgery on both feet on Tuesday January 18th to fix a rare foot deformity. Surgery starts at 7:30 am at the new Devos Children's Hospital. We're told that he will be in the hospital for anywheres from 3days to a week. It will be a long hard recovery and around 16 weeks in casts. We're scared, ready, nervous, and not so ready for this.This is not just some simple surgery that he'll bounce back from especially with all his other problems that make this all that much more complicated so if y'all could keep Mav in your thoughts and prayers that would be awesome and very much appreciated. I will be updating on facebook and emails and will try to do my best to post here I'm thinking I may put his blog back to public too just so I can document this new journey with him.I'm a little scatter brained right now, so many thoughts going on inside my head ahhh so I think that is all for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Aubree said...

Mandy my thoughts are with you and Mav as well as your family. This will certainly be a trying time for all of you. Hugs!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...