Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I'm just that boring...

*The following is not asking for a pity party or for anyone to feel sorry for me it's just a post on a blog and seriously lets be honest life is not a fairytale full of soap opera dreams and popcorn k.

really right now I'm feeling just that boring or maybe it's just hard to put everything into words i dunno. I'm not even sure what to share my life feels like a rerun daily i do the same things over and over breath the same recycled air over and over, the only thing that changes are Mav's moods, the bedding on his bed (like 3-4 times a day)and what episode of Dora we watch. Mr.K calls with his favorite saying being the first thing out of his mouth "whats new" or the famous "anything else" um yeah nope just like last time you called I have nothin lol. This past week has been a lil taste of Hell for us which I will try to type up and share later this week but it's still hard and breaks my heart thinking about it.anywho... I did get a wonnerful Studio Calico box yesterday that was an awesome change for a day! I can't wait to create something with it this weekend. Yep I take some me time on the weekends to scrapbook, smile, and get my mind off os things.

Here is a layout I created on a whim last Friday. It took like 30minutes to make including the hand stitched heart on the photo. i wasn't sure at first if I really like it but when I left it then came back to look at it i smiled and knew yep I likes it!

Using Studio Calico's Metropolitan kit

~Mandy

4 comments:

Aubree said...

Sorry to hear it's been a rough week. It'll get better...Mav is a trooper as are you.

Good to see u got to sneak in some scrap time. Your layout is just lovely. I love the handstitching!!

NormalToEatPB said...

I know that feeling that everything's the same - I'm in a bit of a holding pattern myself right now. . . but when things happen, they happen quick - don't they? Just flying by. . .

Keshet said...

This is beautiful, Mandy! And I think life just feels this way sometimes--hard to avoid. Maybe try to make time for one "guilty pleasure" a day, even if it's 5 minutes of sitting with your feet up and an iced coffee and a scrap mag! Sometimes when you make time for the little things than the bigger things fall into place.

Kim said...

heres hoping that he is beeter soon, that hand stitching is divine Mandy

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...