Thursday, May 26, 2011

GCD Studios Assignment: Mothers Day Card

Have a purpose, keep it simple...Those words stuck with me the whole time creating this card. I knew it needed to be a Mother's Day card and less is more right? Yep.I wanted the card to last a bit longer then just Mothers Day too so what better way then to put a family photo on it so that the card could be hung on the fridge. The Layered Frames - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross fancied the card up. I also added some machine stitching and a couple cute little gems.
Love the Chipboard Butterflies from the Chipboard Ladies - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross


Yes it's still hanging on the fridge.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I love it Mandy!! Very pretty frame and love the touch of the butterfly.

Briana Johnson said...

This is very pretty - very unusual in a good way - very creative!

Tessa Buys said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo :).

Gina Lideros said...

love the stitching and that fringe is fabulous!

Keshet said...

This is adorable! LOVE the stitching and the wonderful design!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...