Tuesday, November 01, 2011

You 2 are, Thanks, & You're a Dear..

A few more American Craft projects to share with you this month. The first is a fun layout using an enlarged photo of my silly girls with a mix of American Crafts Amy Tangerine & Nightfall Lines. Next we have a bright little card using my favorite thicker font Lullaby(which I'm secretly hoping AC will bring back without glitter in many colors!) and Daydreams line.



And last but not least a quick little card for the man using a mix of Campy Trails, Margarita, and Amy Tangerine.
Happy 1st day of November. Can you believe it's November already? Holy cow where'd the year go? I think I just saw my to-do list get longer. Have a great day!~MK

3 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

What an incredible page, Mandy! I am seriously so in love with it! That pic should be in a magazine - actually the entire layout should be in a magazine!!!

Keshet said...

Love these, Mandy, especially the top one! So beautiful!!

Gina Lideros said...

gorgeous projects , love the large photo on the layout.

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...