Thursday, January 19, 2012

I told you there was more...

projects that I created for Epiphany Crafts that were on HSN and guess what I still have a few more to share with you next week.

2011 A Year in Review:this one makes me so happy to look at it's one of my favorite layouts that I have created in a long time. It has everyone on it and I love how all the memories of the past year come flooding back.
Supplies Used: Epiphany Crafts Oval Shape Studio & Epoxies, American Crafts Amy Tangerine line, American Crafts thickers, Scenic Route Months Stamp.

10 Things I love about Grandpa: Oh my goodness this one tickled not only me but the subject at age 74 he saw himself up close on TV as Brian Fogg picked this layout up and the camera zoomed in Gma said he was all smiles and they got on the phone right away to tell me they saw the airing with my projects and just how proud they were of me. Love that!
Supplies Used: Epiphany Crafts Round14 Shape Studio & Epoxy, Studio Calico paper& fabRip, American Crafts thickers, office tags and the numbers are punched from a magazine.

Charm Bracelet: This bracelet has charms of some of the things I love on it when I get it back I'll be adding more to it for sure. Sewing machine(I'm still learning this but I love it), Made with Heart(love to make handmade stuff), K(our initial I have K's a small collection of K's and when I see a new one I add to it),The doily(my Gma made this and she is near and dear to me). I have plans to add a date, the kiddos photo, and a few other things too.

Supplies Used:Epiphany Crafts Square Shape Studio & Epoxy & Square Charm, heart, bracelet & K charm Hobby lobby, Doily Gma Jean.

Fab Floral Thanks Card: This was fun to create and I finally used this Sassafras flowers I have had forever.

Supplies Used: Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Studio and Epoxies, American Crafts Stamp, Sassafras flowers, Misc papers from Magazines and Studio Calico inserts were used for the epoxy centers.

2 comments:

Danee said...

love the Grdpa layout. The card is terrific…so bright. as always, you do great work

Mandie said...

These are so great, Mandy! Love the story about your g'pa!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...