Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Looking back 1 year ago today...

The day filled with so many many emotions, so many tears cried,so many what ifs, so many minutes ticked by, so many worries, so many prayers, so many deep breathes and remembering to breath, so many things I wish I would have said just in case, so much love when I saw him again! Looking at the photos and thinking about January 18th, 2011 I get so emotional thinking of all we went thru that day and oh my sweet sweet boy he's such a trooper, it was a day that was planned but like most things with Mav it didn't go as planned. It's another one of those days on this journey with the Dude I'll never forget.

Today January 18th, 2012 Mav is doing very well, he's walking better. Right now we don't know what the future holds he may or may not have to have more procedures we'll see but for now we're just taking it one step at a time.

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...