Monday, March 05, 2012

Epiphany Crafts on HSN..

That's right Epiphany Crafts will be back on HSN tomorrow March 6th.Tune in starting at 7am EST with the Studio Shape Oval Tool, then back on at 5pm EST with the must have Studio Shape Round 25 Tool and then we’ll finish out the day at 9pm EST with the brand new Flower and Pennant Kit!!!! if your not able to watch or if you want to get a jump on the crowd head over HERE to purchase now before they sell out.
a little peek at some projects you might see if you tune :)
2 posts in one day wow not likely to happen again soon lol but I will be back the next few days to share more projects I've created lately.
~MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...