Monday, March 05, 2012

Cocoa Daisy Pier 39 Layouts finally..

I say finally in the title because it seems like it's been forever since I posted the sneaks. We've had a wonderful stomach bug making the rounds in the House of K and poor Mav got it bad last week then I got it again at the end of the week NOT COOL! I think we are all good now and hopefully we've had our share for the rest of the year crossing my fingers, legs, and toes.
The March Cocoa Daisy Kit Pier 39 is still available you can check it out HERE.Some of the extras are also still available HERE too. I have to say I was a little nervous about the colors in this kit at first but when I got the box and saw it all in person UM Hello what's not to love? and these layouts came together pretty quick. I have lots leftover and 2 more layouts in the works today that I'll share later in the week.
now on to the layouts:

Good Bye 20's Hello 30:
I love this Dear Lizzy paper and knew I'd be cutting it up to use something like this but I didn't have this layout planned it just happened. I love the stitched title and I think or at least I hope that I created a new technique with the stitching around the title to make the white thickers pop.I haven't seen this done but if you have please let me know.

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

I'll Love you yesterday, today, tomorrow, Always:
I think some of you might be wondering what the hell is that picture? It's a moment I captured of Miss.A and her pony Trixie Girl. I love the picture but some don't. The journaling is about their love for one another. The stamped words(green) is a past Cocoa Daisy stamp that is still available you can find it HERE.

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

He is all of these}
This is one of my favorite photos of him and it's on of the first ones I took with the photography course I took. I knew it would be a larger photo and the focus would be kept on it not everything else on the layout. Simple simple simple!I love how this one turned out except I'm not thrilled with the journaling and I think maybe I should have went with a different title and no journaling. I don't know...it's done and it's him.


I hope you all are healthy and creating! I'm going to try to blog hop a little tomorrow once the bigs are at school so if you've been creating please let me know I'd love to see!!~MK

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love them all...and if I was working I would have signed up for CD's subscription....your layouts are fabulous!

justem said...

The last one is incredible. Such a great photo! I wish my husband would let me take more pictures of him!!

Emily Pitts said...

you did such a great job this month mandy, i love the little explanations behind each layout. :) i'm so glad you're on the team!

Curlywiggles said...

Loving that you are on the CD team now. You did a great job & that photo of your hubs is stunning!Love that arrow stamp and what you did with it. I turn 30 this year too, eeeps! Hope you are all feeling better now. xo

Paige Taylor Evans said...

The stitching on that first layout blows me away! I want to make something like that right now!!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...