Wednesday, January 30, 2013

then there was this one time when a small town girl made her way onto Shimelle's Blog

That is right this small town girl feels like she has hit it big again. I was so happy when I got the email from Shimelle asking me to guest blog for her. We've worked on a couple things together last year and I had so much fun with it that of course I said YES again! This time the only prompt I got was "let your style shine" and according to my other friends I did just that with the 5 Ways of Getting Stitchy on Your Scrapbook Pages. Here is a peek at one of the projects on Shimelle's blog.


Shimelle and I met while we were both on the American Crafts Design Team and I'm so glad our paths crossed then. I was able to meet her in real life for the first time in Chicago last summer at CHA-S and then again a few weeks ago at CHA-W. She is so sweet, talented, and fun! I still pinch myself when I say my friend Shimelle(i know so dorky right?).  I would love to cross that big ol pond and hangout in her neck of the woods for the day, I'm sure we'd have some fun adventures together.
 Shimelle with flat Anna from Cocoa Daisy.Photo was taken at CHA-W 2013

A Big THANK YOU again to Shimelle! Hope you all enjoy and are inspired!~MK

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...