Friday, February 15, 2013

This one time... my friend Laina Lamb

I was so excited when my friend Laina Lamb emailed me asking if I'd like to create with her new dies and stamps. Laina is so sweet and is like SUPER DUPER talented!We got to chat a bit a CHA and she just radiates awesomeness and inspires you to create!
I was instantly in love with the dies and stamps that she sent!I'm not a die cutter or a stamping guru you all know that but I can tell you that these dies and stamps had me so excited I went out and bought a new machine because my old one didn't work with these wafer thin dies.  ok enough of my rambling on with the cool stuff!
I received the following goodies to create with 
 Dies
Stamps
and here is what I created

This layout about My Girl Mandie uses both dies and stamps sets. I love the look of the stacked frames.
 This fun layout from CHA with Denise & Steph again uses both dies and stamp sets.  

and a couple of mini cards using the smile stamp
Have a great weekend!~MK

7 comments:

justem said...

awesome! love laina's stuff!! :)

lisa said...

OMG!!!! Love this bestest most awesomest blog post Mand. coooooooool!!!!! Sorry I missed you on skypey again xx

Lisa said...

Love these dies and the way you used them, Mandy! The vellum layer is genius!

Denise said...

This is ridiculous Mandy!!!
the way you used Ronda's stencil is the best thing I have seen in a long time!

Laura C said...

Wow Mandy - I really like this series! Makes me want to look for her diecuts and stamps!

Laina Lamb said...

I love everything you make! So much fun color and details! Thank you so much for playing with my products and making it all look so fabulous!

Stephanie said...

I never saw this! I love it!!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...